• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare Community Auction Safe House (RCASH)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yo peeps, I have a malas 18x18 on atlantic that I am going to use as a community auction safe house for the rares community.

Auction House.png

Here is the situation, if you have stuff you want to put on auction safes then i will co-own you to the house. you can then place your own safes in any open white goza spot and run an auction. There are currently 36 open spots but i can open up more if there is enough interest. there are a few simple rules to this.

1- limit of 4 safes per person (may allow more if available, but wanna start with 4)
2- try to keep larger items to the north and west sides to prevent blocking other safes
3- you may place a house teleporter on the front row near my current one if you please
4- do not lock anything else down in the house besides safe, teleporter, and a rune on the teleporter
5- keep the auctions going. do not let them sit without being active. remove the safe if no auction running
6- do not friend anyone or change the house name or anything else you may have access to in the house sign options
7- ONLY RARE ITEMS! do not place legendary jewelry or other nonsense. event items, server births, or other true rares only
8- do not place any vendors. i may allow rare vendors in the future but just wanna start with safes for now
9- do not cause random drama with others in the house. i know there are people in the rare community that do not get along with others in the community, but i am not on bad terms with anyone so nobody is forbidden from participating
10- break my rules and you will lose your co-ownership, pretty simple. let's just keep it fun and easy and drama free
11- feel free to drop runes and promote the auction as you please

I have tested this out. if you place a safe then only you can use it. no other co-owners or even myself as the owner can alter or mess with the auction at all.

ICQ me at 233-385-192 if you would like to place safes. Be patient with me on getting it done, I work and do other non game stuff like most peeps but i will set it up as soon as possible. to get to the house just take the teleporter from my southwest zento home

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
currently have 12 auctions running. end times will vary greatly at this house so be sure to stop by often. also, quite a few spots still available, just message me if you wanna be co-owned to run an auction

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Smoot asked me earlier if there was a limit to how many peeps can be co-owned to a house. I didn't know and hadn't thought of that before starting this up. UOWiki says the limit is 10, so I guess I'm not gonna be able to allow as many people as I thought I could. However if you have your own rares auctions I will happily lock down house teleporters connecting mine to yours.

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Below is a picture of all the stuff currently available at the community auction house! Pretty things, they would look good at your house! :D
auction house1.png

To get to the Rare Community Auction Safe House (RCASH from here on out), it is recommended that you go to my house in southwest zento and then take the house teleporter in the northeast corner of the house.

My House.png

or you could go out the west exit of umbra and run west until you run into it, I don't recommend that method, it isn't close, but if you hit the orc camp you went too far ;)

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4 great items, dolphin, crystal, sword, and statue ending in around an hour. low reserves.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
little bump and update on the place. virtually all the auction spaces are filled and active. there is a pretty good mix of different items. some items have low reserves while others have high reserves, a couple items in there have reserves lower than i've ever seen that item sell before. auctions end at various times because of the various different auctioneers so be sure to stop by often and check it out. easiest way i know to explain how to get there if you dont have a rune is to take the teleporter from my southwest zento house as pictured below. enjoy everyone :D

My House.png