• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Rare Colored Bonsai

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a some questions..

Can the white and black seeds for bonsai still able to be gotten through breeding? What about the solen hive quest?

Can the rare fire red, aqua, pink and magenta bonsai's still be obtained? I thought it had to do with the solen hive quest, but I'm not positive.

Any help is appreciated. I just want to make sure I'm giving customers accurate information. Thank you!

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Couple months ago I got black bonsi through the cross pollinating fun. That was the first batch I messed with. But done 10x as many as that first batch and loads of classic plants and no white or black after those. I have never gone so long without a white or black plant crossing hit.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember correctly, you can no longer obtain the rare colored bonsai like fire red, magenta, etc. I believe this had something to do with obtaining rare colored flowery cactus when the Naturalist Quest was bugged. I do have some pink and fire colored bonsai in deco form on Legends if you would like some.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm okay, thanks though Shelly!

I was going to sell some of mine that I had and had a customer inquired as to whether you could still get the seeds for those. I knew the ice white and black you could, but I didn't think the rare four could anymore.

I'll link them to this thread, if anyone has any information on the rare four (magenta, fire, etc) that you can still get the seeds, please post it here. Thank you all very much!