• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare color Guard Sash

J

Janus69

Found this yesterday, never seen one this color.. Anyone know if its rare at all? Are there many floating around?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was one of the sashs you could get from spring cleaning from few years back. it is not the real sash from actual guard events back in day. still worth a couple mil i believe

twoburntfouryou

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The sash maybe be from a spring cleaning a few years back but none came in that glowing color.

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa gold was one of the original colors for these sashes in Spring cleaning 2008.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that's not europa gold. This is a different color. It's not so much rare as it is desirable.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not europa gold? ahh k, anyway its from the original colors from the spring cleaning 2008.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I'm pretty sure it's slime dyed. I have one exactly like it.

E

Epic of Legends

It's liquid gold.. like the hair dye. Not rare. Just older.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's not older either. It's less common than europa gold clothing items by a lot. However, it's from the last clean up. It's a desirable color and therefore keeps some value. It's a rare worthy of these forums by all accounts but it's not going to make someone rich.

Apetul

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I liked the color on the first spring cleaning so i claimed a few.. Ive been selling some on the last rares fest for 6m, and some on a atl vendor for the same price too.