• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Collector's Festival

G

I promise this will be the last post from me concerning this subject for awhile, so don't worry!

Based on the feedback I've recieved concerning this past weeks event we have decided to once again hold the Festival.

The Second Semi-Annual Rare Collector's Festival will be held on Lake Superior. It will tenatively be held on June 7th - June 9th.

We will begin to accept attendees once we are closer to the start of the event.

Thank you all for the great time, and I hope to see you in 3 months!

-Aspen

<center>2nd Semi-Annual Rare Collector's Festival<center>

Current Tenative Itinerary

Item Price Check &amp; History Table
Run by Treyster

A Tale of Murder
Designed by Lariat of [DVI]

The Auction
Sponsored by [DVI]

The 50/50 Raffle &amp; Rare Item Raffles
Sponsored by [DVI]

Naked Dunegon Crawl
Sponsored by [DVI]

GM made only PVP Tourney
Sponsored by [DVI]

Deal or No Deal - UO Style
Sponsored by Whispering Rose Radio

To reach the house which will host the vendors, you merely need to walk out of the west gate of Luna, and follow the dirt path till it ends, continue walking south to the 2nd house beyond the dirth path, and you have arrived.

I

imported_Moslar

Spend the whole time doing some good vendoring for gold then.....great job on Atlantic and I thank all of you who put in the time for doing that!!

G

hopefully the big rares collectors there give the transferring people tours of their museums

G

in a manner of speaking it would be both semi annual and annual as annual can mean returning or occuring once a year. This type of event certainly will not be taking place on a shard more than once a year, but aside from that it was simply a typo

G

As March comes to a close in the next few days, I'ld like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the next rares festival is being held this June, which is in roughly 2 months!

So, theres no better time to stock up on rare items, and gold!