• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Collector's Festival Information!

G

Thank you for all who attended the opening day!

Jumbled Word Maze Results
Sponsored by Lady Sakkarah of DEI of Atlantic

All the winners will be contacted to have their prizes awarded!

Thank you for your participation, and I sincerely hope that everyone enjoyed the game!

1. Stryker/Lariat
2. Restless
3. Demonous
4. Simonvsk
5. Uriah Heep
6. Nine Dark Moons
7. Littlespark
8. Heavy D
9. DevilsOwn
10. Sun

The Raffle Ticket Vendors will be set up tomm, my apologies it was not done today but time constraints did not allow for it.

G

I am thanking my buggy char transfer crate and lack of GM support at the weekends for my inability to xfer and therefore to attend...

6th in the queue from 3am. Transfer Token has now also fallen somewhere inaccessible in my backpack.

Latest update is that GM Lead will contact me "sometime within the next 24 hours" to remedy my problem.

Hopefully, I'll get there in time for the auction...

That's it. I'm officially retiring my "Whoohoo! GMs are Great!" pompoms.

UO hates me today.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/2xCO
Go on! Click'em!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
<blockquote><hr>

All the winners will be contacted to have their prizes awarded!

Thank you for your participation, and I sincerely hope that everyone enjoyed the game!

1. Stryker/Lariat
2. Restless
3. Demonous
4. Simonvsk
5. Uriah Heep
6. Nine Dark Moons
7. Littlespark
8. Heavy D
9. DevilsOwn
10. Sun

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry that business had me miss it

I

imported_Lariat

The maze/hunt thing was great fun. I'm surprised I made 1st, having to run everywhere. You need to live closer to a moongate, DVI.

G

i have no idea how i came in third, it was like me and 4 or 5 other people still at the house when i finally got the coords, took me like 15 minutes to figure out how to get into one of the rooms lol, then i was like eh im probably like 30th or something but i somehow came i third i was so surprised lol

H

heavy d

the puzzle was alot of fun. even though i had to run to the store. 8th place is better than not finishing at all.

I

imported_SupSoc

<blockquote><hr>

Where all the good stuff being sold at?

[/ QUOTE ]

SupSoc's vendor : )

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> The maze was great good fun! I have no idea how I managed to finish in the top ten since I was the onliest person left at the maze house
had to be Uriah's stroke of genius in getting me close to my coordinates with the rune house next door

thank you, Lady Sakkarah, for a really good time! looking forward to the rest of the festival </font>

U

_Uriah Heep_

It was a stroke of genius (if planned that way) or a good twist of fortune (if it just happen that way) t have the maze house next door to Goodman's

Exceptionally beneficial for the non-Atlantic players who made chars to attend instead of x-ferring over and existing char full of runebooks, etc.

Way to go guys/gals, an excellent event so far!

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That game of hunting chests in the house, was a lot of fun. Thanks a lot for organizing that, looking forward to today's trading !

G

Is it me or was there no location or starting time stated? Because i've read through the threads and found nothing

R

RestlessLA

it is mentioned in the other rare collectors festival forum