• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rare & Collectible Drinks List?

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im putting together a pub and would like to collect as many of the rare drinks/wines/beers etc... for deco. I cant find a list of what I should be looking for though.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know one my favorites is Rotgut wine. There is also Mistas cider. This is a good idea, I hope more ppl contribute.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sapewin Specialty Wine (these come in single version and connected)
Delucian Valley Wine
Hazel Beer
A Jug of Strong Jukan Ale
Holiday Cheer

...there's probably a couple more but that's all I can think of at the moment.

There are also the server birth connected bottles of wine, ale and liquor.

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hazel Beer [Does Not Contain Real Hazel]

It's a so cute pink bottle :)

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
awesome, gives me some stuff to look out for at rares festival. i wish i could find it on legends.

If you can think of anymore that'd be awesome.

ohmyGED

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not really a drink per say, but pretty darn rare:

This will be at the Rare Festival.

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
9th Anniversary Wine (this was obtained through trick-or-treating, two years ago I think)
Murky Milk (this was obtained through trick-or-treating)
Admiral's Hearty Rum (minor artifact)

That's all I can think of offhand.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are dark blue/purple, red and light blue bottles without any special label.

The Admiral's Rum was also dyeable by slimes.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
theres the blessed goblet of celebration from doing that one timers quest. not expensive if u can find them but i beleive they are purple and unique for what ur doing

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For additional glasses/mugs and such there is also:

Festival of the Grape Harvest (which is a clear glass mug)
Ceramic Mug
Skull Mug

There are red and green champagne glasses from Christmas ('99 I think??) but you can't lock those down.

There are some green glass mugs that look great for a pub scene.

Can't forget the red flutes from Valentine's day from years past which are relatively easy to find for as little as 10k. Then of course you have the pink champagne to go with them in both a light pink and dark pink color.

That's all I can think of for now :)

R

RalphLauren

Im putting together a pub and would like to collect as many of the rare drinks/wines/beers etc... for deco. I cant find a list of what I should be looking for though.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
I am a lover for bar items too.. if u got time come visit my place for a decent collection. maybe we can trade as well.

R

RichDC

Not rare but might look kinda cool for what your doing, the firebombs.

use an oil rag on a bottle of liquor and/or a pitcher of liquor. Still retains the liquor tag but goes blazeish colour.

J

JHoward

Hiya, my rares muesum inside luna on oceania has a bar with alot of rare drinks...no hazel beer yet though grr but if anyone is selling let me know:thumbsup: