• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare cards from the card game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrMiagi

I hear there is rare cards in the card game, I believe it's 13 and 14, I have a pair of 14's, but what does them being rare mean? If they are rare do we get a rarer prize to make up for how much harder it was to make a set?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

I hear there is rare cards in the card game, I believe it's 13 and 14, I have a pair of 14's, but what does them being rare mean? If they are rare do we get a rarer prize to make up for how much harder it was to make a set?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you seeing the card #'s? My cards never had numbers on them?

C

Carter'

If you nouse over the cards in your inventory it wil say card #'s also if u set them out and click on content viewr it will say maxis sarah and then above Card #

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you seeing the card #'s? My cards never had numbers on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

i could never see the numbers on my cards either,,in inventory or viewing Content Viewer,or in object description on either tab,,,other sims could tho,,lol,,i asked around and it seemed that others had this issue as well,,

G

The first blog post about the subject said that the contests will get harder as we move along. Perhaps the rare cards are simply the devs way of making it harder so that not everybody wins?

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

The first blog post about the subject said that the contests will get harder as we move along. Perhaps the rare cards are simply the devs way of making it harder so that not everybody wins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or...to encourage more ATM purchases?

M

mameloot

My impression was that a match is a match...rare card or not.
I don't think there's any additional prize. We're completing this to get the red level in our lamp. When you get a match, you get the certificate for that color. I don't know how they would differentiate that your match was of rare cards.

I think the rare cards are just to make it harder.
I haven't heard anyone say for sure which cards are the rare ones. If they were for a better prize, I'm sure there would be more competition to get those cards.

I don't think 14 was rare. I had that card, and found lots of matches for it last week...I don't know about now.

---------
I'm also one of those who doesn't get the card numbers, not in inventory or when set out/viewed.
I used the list of cards in the original blog and started counting from the top.

mame

M

MrMiagi

Well I only received a normal lava lamp completion card like you do for the non rare cards.

G

Please keep all discussion of the Red card puzzle game in the stickied thread, at the top of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.