• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] rare books

Sellingahouse

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hello i got a few rare books from an idoc and was hoping someone can help with prices.
1. Declaration of Trinsic independence hue 1918.
2. Chef O`Goks Recipe Book of Oddities hue 1167.
3. Bulging Notebook to the Knights of Sacrifice Advisor hue 2688.
4. Tome Containing the events of the past twenty years hue 2955.
5. Zerver's tavern review notes hue 1335.
6. The legendary art of necromancy by dragon slave servant of tal keesh hue 101.
7. Necronomicon manuscript used by maverick the conjurer to imprison lost souls hue 2730.
I think im going to keep book 1 and 2 but would like to get an idea of what these books might sell for.
thanks for all your help. enjoy

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not aware of price for #6 but also interested if/when you decide to sell.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I paid 4p for my copy of Zerver's a few months ago. I know of three copies - unsure how many are really out there.

I'm interested in 4. Tome Containing the events of the past twenty years hue 2955 but unsure on a price for you.