• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Unique Rare Blessed Items

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a bag of very rare blessed items from Adida's 2008 Valentine Scavenger Hunt. When the winner placed their scavenger hunt items in the submission chest, the bag would pop back into the player's backpack with the "Blessed" tag added to the items. The actual prize for winning the event was a named Valentine Scavenger Hunt Winner rose. It's very unlikely that many winners saved the blessed items from the event.

blessed.JPG

This bag contains:
A Bottle of Wine Blessed
A Ring Blessed
A Pen and Ink Blessed
A Pan of Cookies Blessed
A Book Blessed (red)
A Book Blessed (blue)

The other two books are the ones handed out at the event. These are not blessed, but are untouched from how they were distributed at the event. One is titled "Scavenger List", the other "Sign Your Name Inside When Done. "

http://stratics.com/threads/news-adida-holds-scavenger-hunt.58479/

Items are on Atlantic.

As these are rare / possibly unique (outside of bless deed being applied to these specific item types) I am looking for offers. Please feel free to post here, PM, or ICQ me @ 9365461.

Thanks

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I am interested to hear the offers. Please let me know what kind of offers you get before you sell it.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
These items may be able to be replicated, someone should send a few item bless deeds to TC and see. The book color is not unique and can be replicated. I am not trying to discount what items you have, just wanted to verify their authenticity.

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is correct, someone may have applied bless deeds to the same items, so they may not be unique. That seems unlikely however with the rarity and value of bless deeds. I saved this bag of items after winning the scavenger hunt on Lake Superior so I know their origin, but there may be other similar items out there. The items requested in the scavenger hunt also varied by shard, so its possible that there are other blessed items, like necklaces, wine, etc., resulting from this event, probably in 1 per shard numbers.

These items may be able to be replicated, someone should send a few item bless deeds to TC and see. The book color is not unique and can be replicated. I am not trying to discount what items you have, just wanted to verify their authenticity.