• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rant of the day

D

DeadRed

I come from Baja. I see players getting preferential treatment from EM's and mods on this board constantly. Made an official complaint and the person replied whom I had filed against. Laughing saying nothing can happen to them. Now theres something you do not see everyday. I filed directly to strats and one month later NO REPLY.

On my shard I see players getting special things in game and on there homes due to being buddies with EM's. ie: In luna some trammies were sitting in homemade chairs. The very next day these messes were locked down. They look terrible and out of place..might I add named after the maker whome called in a SPECIAL request to have these locked.

My point is...people complain about fairness daily. In this game we'll see none till we all complain. I want special things locked down all over the game now. Since a foolish looking thing was locked in Luna you other players need to request other things...what an EM does for one there REQUIRED to do for all.

C

clarkifer

I haven't seen this personally, ( the special lockdowns) but I have seen the preferred treatment..... not a fan, at all.... I remember back in the day EM's were a-holes to everyone.... it was the norm....lets get back to those days!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I don't know the OP. However, my experience at EM events has taught me that the people who complain the loudest about unfriendly treatment are typically the ones who are, themselves, abrasive and unfriendly toward EMs.

EMs do not play on the same shards where they serve as EMs. Friends of EMs had to befriend them at some point--there's nothing to stop you from doing the same. Be civil and ingratiating toward others and they will be friendly to you.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But making friends and becoming a valued member of a community is haaaaaaaaaard

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Official complaints about uo Stratics moderators come to me. I have had no such complaint.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this thread is silly ... everyone knows EM's love us all equally.

I know cause they told me so.

S

SugarSmacks

I come from Baja. I see players getting preferential treatment from EM's and mods on this board constantly. Made an official complaint and the person replied whom I had filed against. Laughing saying nothing can happen to them. Now theres something you do not see everyday. I filed directly to strats and one month later NO REPLY.

On my shard I see players getting special things in game and on there homes due to being buddies with EM's. ie: In luna some trammies were sitting in homemade chairs. The very next day these messes were locked down. They look terrible and out of place..might I add named after the maker whome called in a SPECIAL request to have these locked.

My point is...people complain about fairness daily. In this game we'll see none till we all complain. I want special things locked down all over the game now. Since a foolish looking thing was locked in Luna you other players need to request other things...what an EM does for one there REQUIRED to do for all.

Sounds exactly like chesapeake, and pretty much everyone whos played there will tell you the same. If you actually do a few events on different shards you will notice people wont play that shard because of how outrageous it is. But its ok hes a friend of Mesanna so he can do no wrong. I guess the boss at the top isnt paying to much attention to attendance, because when they do changes will be made, or there wont be anyone left to change lol.