• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Ranger Camps send forth a nominee

Ophelia

Visitor
Citizens of Skara Brae reported seeing a small group of rangers leaving the Rangers guild house near the Shattered Skull Tavern. They were heading towards the ships setting sail for the mainland at the local docks. Suddenly a short portly well dressed city noble burst out of the Rangers guild house. He was angrily following the rangers waving his fist! In a high pitched voice he yelled, "You will never get away with this!"

One of the rangers suddenly threw back her cowl to reveal her dark raven hair. She turned towards the shouting noble drawing her composite bow and knocking an arrow in one fluid motion. With a slight grin, she released the arrow as the noble screamed in terror leaving a puddle any goblin would admire! Stunned citizens watched as the arrow narrowly missed the noble's ear and continued towards the bank. With the sound of a clink, the arrow had embedded itself in the city stone with a parchment dangling from it. Chalmers the city Herald, quickly moved closer to read the parchment as the rangers continued towards the docks.

" Dear Citizens of Skara Brae! For far to long corrupt nobles have governed this city for their selfish desires. There are reports of the current governor disregarding numerous summons for the King's council! Such arrogance threatens to distance Skara Brae and its citizens from the protection of the King! Skara Brae cannot afford this arrogance in these dangerous times! I therefore pledge to end the corruption that plagues this fine city and return Skara Brae to greatness as I nominate myself for the Office of Governor of Skara Brae."

Ophelia of the Rangers Guild

To be continued...

Last edited: