• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ranger armor

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a few pieces of ranger armor laying around
was wondering what the value is on those?

while im at it i have some double exceptional clothing id be curious about as well
ive thrown away alot of items i think are considered rare without knowing so i thought id start asking around
thanks

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ranger armor sells for 25-50k with a full 5 piece set going for 250-350k generally.

Double exceptional clothing prices really depends on a few factors. Which type is it? "[Exceptional], "___ of exceptional quality" or "of exceptional quality"? Also the type of clothing matters as well. Some items like bandanas, skull caps, shirts, pants, cloaks and several others tend to be on the lower end where as a few types that you don't see for sale often can hit in the low millions. If the item is pre-patch double (blessed) it will increase the price significantly.

Hope that helps and good luck. Feel free to add me to ICQ if you have any questions if you are new to collecting. ICQ 465-972-004

MagicStar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ranger armor sells for 25-50k with a full 5 piece set going for 250-350k generally.

Double exceptional clothing prices really depends on a few factors. Which type is it? "[Exceptional], "___ of exceptional quality" or "of exceptional quality"? Also the type of clothing matters as well. Some items like bandanas, skull caps, shirts, pants, cloaks and several others tend to be on the lower end where as a few types that you don't see for sale often can hit in the low millions. If the item is pre-patch double (blessed) it will increase the price significantly.

Hope that helps and good luck. Feel free to add me to ICQ if you have any questions if you are new to collecting. ICQ 465-972-004

ok cool thx
this helps alot i have a few things to look through in my house so i think i will take you up on that offer
thx again :)