[Archery] Ranged Weapon's Property "BALANCED"

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dest21c

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
I think it's very important, 'cause I cannot endure tiresome of unequip-equip weapons to drink potions.
But if considering generally, how think do you to imbuing "Balanced" property in weapon?
I wish to know your idea. Please response me. Thank you.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Apr 28, 2007
Never. For me a waste of points because with enhanced client you equip a 1h weapon + drink + reequip in no time with a macro

dest21c

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Never. For me a waste of points because with enhanced client you equip a 1h weapon + drink + reequip in no time with a macro
In fact, this question is begin for my doubt. Thank you. I'm sured by your favor.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
If you using bows I suggest you to get a crossbow with 'balances' property and a ring with 50 EP. You will use them in macro for drinking potions.
Balanced crossbow is better than 1h weapon becouse you don't lose defence (still have 120 combat skill). And you can as well equip this crossbow in situations when don't want to shoot.

There is another option:
I belive you have a set of slayers weapons (same mods but different slayers).
You can get a bow with the same mods but with balanced instead of slayer. You will use this bow: 1) when you need to drink a potion 2) when you haven't slayer for a monster you fight.

dest21c

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
If you using bows I suggest you to get a crossbow with 'balances' property and a ring with 50 EP. You will use them in macro for drinking potions.
Balanced crossbow is better than 1h weapon becouse you don't lose defence (still have 120 combat skill). And you can as well equip this crossbow in situations when don't want to shoot.

There is another option:
I belive you have a set of slayers weapons (same mods but different slayers).
You can get a bow with the same mods but with balanced instead of slayer. You will use this bow: 1) when you need to drink a potion 2) when you haven't slayer for a monster you fight.
Can you comment me why not bow but crossbow? I using composite bow now. I can't understand you emphasised crosbow. I'm sorry.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Aug 8, 2011
Sometimes you don't want autoattack mobs so you just equip crossbow (assuming you have no bolts).

p.s. For example, when you are going to honor them later.

Last edited:

dest21c

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Sometimes you don't want autoattack mobs so you just equip crossbow (assuming you have no bolts).

p.s. For example, when you are going to honor them later.
Ah, okay. I understand. Thank you.