• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Randomization Idea

S

Shayne

Why not instead of every time you mine a tree or ore spot it has a chance of changing on you, just reset everthing after like a week. This would promote people to actually use something in the game, and even if macro'ers got a hold of the spots, they would have to constantly scout out new spots just like the rest of us, which is still annoying as all get up, but would help the thousands of us who don't cheat. Just an idea...

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually there is already a small chance of a whole-subserver-reset. It's a little creepy when you go out and suddenly find a frostwood, a bloodwood and a heartwood tree as the three closest to your doorstep (yes, it did happen to me once a few months ago).

S

Shayne

Yeah when the whole wood thing came out I went out and mapped 3 runebooks full of frost, blood, and heart. When the randomization thing came out I wished I had been a macro'er just so I could stockpile. Especially when its this much of a pain to get now :(