• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random RP Night!!!

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a bit of an ongoing experiment, and sort of late notice, but tomorrow night, Tuesday, June 6, 2017, from 8 p.m. until it gets boring, there will be role-players in Trinsic for people to interact with.

Come on by if you have the time.

And if you have any questions or need help finding people, please ICQ me at #6082388.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember RP Nights from years back in Skara. I used to love to go sit in the tavern and listen to the chatter. Black Rose, The Picts, Knights of Yew and a nice does of Shadow Clan Orcs invading.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I agree, Skara Brae or Yew or Moonglow or wherever would also be a great place. The biggest complaint I hear from returning role-players is a lack of activity in game or an inability to find it, and letting people know that we're around and playing is a good start.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agreed Judas, we need to get the word out there loud and clear. Lebrun's open air Cafe was always fun to stop in on.