• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random annoying questions about bard spellsongs

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why are my songs affected by LMC but not LRC(before you say no regents dummy think about chiv i haven't tithed in years)

Does SDI have any effect ??

I wont start on not having a proper Bard song book that i could equip or why i can not equip my modless Lute..

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Why are my songs affected by LMC but not LRC(before you say no regents dummy think about chiv i haven't tithed in years)

Does SDI have any effect ??

I wont start on not having a proper Bard song book that i could equip or why i can not equip my modless Lute..
PS I complain about stuff like this because its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease and if bards cant be squeaky who can..

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bard spells cost mana to cast - therefore you can lower that mana cost with lower mana cost property
Bard spells use zero reagents, so what would lower reagent cost lower? Can't get lower than zero.
Spell damage increase applies only to direct damage spells. I may be mistaken in the case of Despair, but I am sure that none of the other bard spells do direct damage.