• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Random Acts of Roleplaying, Act II, Scene I

G

With my observations of our hunting areas complete and documented, I set forth on my next task. As you may remember, I am tasked with better understanding the activities of this land. For once the White Council has fulfilled its goal of claiming the abdicated throne of Lord British by way of our True Britannian's faction guild, WCB, the better we understand the activities and population, the better and more fair leadership we can provide.

This time, my task is to evaluate the most dangerous areas of Sosaria, as it may be necessary to hire additional guards to patrol these areas. My first stop is the dangerous area just outside the east entrance of Luna.

As Texas Black hears about my upcoming journey, he asks if he can tag along. The more company the better I always say!

We meet up in Luna, and we are off!

We find the perfect place to set up, and begin....

Ohh no! We realize we forgot the ale, Texas quickly goes to score some, apparently he has 'connections' in Luna....

Texas and his connections come through....

Sittin' by the dock of the bay....

Sik stops by, ohh no he's a thief!!!

We are left without tables, without chairs, AND WITHOUT ALE!!!!

Texas and I try to look at the bright side of things...

Then, sobriety kicks in! Ouch!

Dexter passes by...as do many others...

Leroy brings us liquor! We are very grateful!

A face and name stop by that I have never seen before. Texas is a little upset that his horse drooled all over him....

Sik begins to attack Texas, but he only paralyzes him...Leroy cross heals Texas.

A lot of combat in the area.....

People sure are busy these days....

And rude!

Though we realize, our 30 minutes was already up! 30 minutes at the East Luna intersection, and no deaths. As we begin to head out, the question on our mind is, what should our final report to the council be?

A few pictures of the journals, that were mostly incomplete

And our story ends!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yep and they guild nondesirables... soulweaver? I got a pic of how he plays if anyone dont believe me...

T
N
T

D
O
W
N
W
A
R
D

S