• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ran into this while mining

B

bosskram

Ok so I recalled off a rune that I have for mining in fel. I would expect to run into a red pker but not this. I about jump out of my skin when I popped up in the cave and this was the first thing I see...And the best part was there were just a bunch of them.

dragon find 1.jpg

drangon find 2.jpg

drangon find 3.jpg

hopfuly the pictures work......:thumbup:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ohhh great pictures and thank you for sharing! :thumbup1:

B

bosskram

Ya a bunch of us from KHV where checking them all out and we got to joking around about how that would give a whole new meaning of a ganking if a red should happen to show up there. I kinda want to just go wondering around Fel now and just see what else is out there that we don't know about. I tell ya it was realy cool seeing them all there. There were probably about 10 or so that we found all in the same place...And the art work on them is realy good. If you all want I will put the rune in my house so you all can go see them for your selfs. My house is directly behind Maggies Market place outside of luna across the bridge and then just a little west of the road through the forest...(the KHV guild house) but just know that it is in fel so there could be reds around, but with that many platnum dragons around I don't know that they would stand a chance.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what the heck are those doing in there???