• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ran across a remnant from Spriggan..

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
You would think he wouldda left behind a Llama to share with us ... but nooo just a blue book :)

I would imagine it was used during a story arc or something, I did miss a few due to that dirty four letter W word.... Work.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that was from his exploration contest... I ran across a similar book somewhere in Ilshenar while doing maps awhile back. :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Egad, I hope he didn't leave those spread out all over the world... I thought he cleaned them up.

There is no way I could possibly find all of them.

o_O

:stretcher:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
*envisions not only a puzzle to come but also a Crux find Spriggan's trash scavenger hunt*

:D

L

Lilyth of RK

I also have seen remnants of Spriggan, my pretty Gold 1st place Llama is still sitting at the fairgrounds.

Yes I said MINE (Maiya Al Khadir winner of the {it never happened} Llama Vortex Summoning)... may I have it please? (puts on Flame retardent undies before Bennu can incinerate me)

:) ... am joking btw I made my own little Llama Shrine , I do confess to visiting my Llama at the fairgrounds. He says it is lonely and he gets scared when night falls... poor homeless lil guy.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes I said MINE (Maiya Al Khadir winner of the {it never happened} Llama Vortex Summoning)...
Learn something new everyday. Didn't know Maiya is you, but thanks for showing up for focuses at WBB :) . You folks and those different name characters :confused: me

Speaking of being confused....

any plans for a "show up to Bennu's event nekkid" type dungeon crawl? :D

L

Lilyth of RK

Hehe, Howdy Kylie .. will focus ya anytime :) and thank you in return Sir. Hahaa... a naked trip to one of Bennu's deathfests would indeed be a fun thing ... I think we need to plot sometime. :)