• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising Poisoning Chart

• Thread starter SweetbabyPacific
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SweetbabyPacific

I am working on raising my Poisoning Skill. I am currently at 45.9 and was wondering what poison i should be working with. Also is there a chart to show what poison by what level.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

There is a FAQ at the top of this page that says you should be doing regular poison.

I

imported_Lightning

So, I am following the FAQ.. i'm at 68.5. I just switched to Greater Poison, but I went through an entire keg only to gain .5

I think that seems f'ed up *laughs* Any suggestions? lolol

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

Once you get used to the idea that you should be using multiple kegs per session 0.5 for one keg won't seem so bad. Truthfully I don't recall poisoning from 0 to 84 since I did it long ago but at 84 and up there were some kegs that I gained nothing on and others that I did much better than 0.5.

I

imported_onthefifty

goto pcaves with your weapon and fish steak.

poison weapon and apply on trogs. poison fishsteak in your bag.

you will gain faster and make loot as well.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

What are pcaves and what are trogs? Sorry not familiar with those terms

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

<blockquote><hr>

Painted Caves

[/ QUOTE ]
Funny. I have never been there so far. In the old world I lived real close to there but it wasn't there in those days. So poison works well for troglodites? What about Lurg and the bear thingy?