• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

raising peace

M

mbecker4

Hello all,
I am going to be starting a new bard and want to raise peace up first, as fast as possible. I currently have 120 music on soulstone and was wondering if I should put this on my new character and then start increasing peace or if its better to train music as I go along. Thanks.

T

Trukx

you can raise it simply by area peacing yourself at the bank. If you already have 120, just leave it. Regardless, if you do restart, just drop to 100 and dont start from scratch as music below 100 has the possibilty of failing the music check so no potential gain on the other skill.

I however dislike 're'training up skills that I have already. You'll gain fine area peacing the bank to up to 120 in a day or two.

I

imported_Ki-rin

I started working my bard's peace skill and have been area peacing self at the bank using gm instruments for days and it's going very slow .. i get only a few gains every hour and right now I'm only at 87.1

G

Area peacing is not difficulty based, means is slow to gain. If you target peace, it becomes difficulty based. Try monsters where you have a good chance to succeed and still fail sometimes.

M

mbecker4

Thanks for the advice. I just reached 100 peacemaking. Now I have to work on finding a 120 scroll for peace, and eventually music, prov, and disco. Then once I work that up, I will begin the long and tedious process of training prov and disco. In the end I know it will be worth all the effort and time.

J

joblackjon

Also don't use GM-made instruments. You gain faster with regular.