• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raising animal lore?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My taming went from 90 to 115 on mastery so far but lore has only gone 90 to 95, and that's probably from vetting while training pet. Suggestions on how to raise lore? Thanks

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Vetting. Get someone with dead bonded pet and just spam bandages on it without accepting the res. It passively raises animal lore. Since lore no longer raises with the mastery this is the easiest way I have found. Bandages are cheap if buy 250 bolts of cloth and cut them up. Easiest way I’ve found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I had my miner on another account get her fire beetle killed and had the tamer on the other account started using bandies on it. After about 1oo bandies, I've gotten a couple vet gains but no lore gains (it is set to rise, and I have 60 skill points available :( I'll keep trying for a while

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Best way if you’re able to stone off everything but vet and lore. Maximizes gains. And it’s arduous but I comes up eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk