• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raised platform question

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently created a raised platform in one of my husbands houses, which is the township courthouse. I created the platform for the judge, no problem. It is 1/4 wall height was working just fine. Now you cannot walk on it. There werr floor tiles above it when I could walk on it (and there still is floor tile there). Is this something new, or was I never supposed to be able to walk on it? I know that on the platform I created that is 1/2 wall height (the 2nd row of the juror box) you cannot walk on it with floor tile above.

This is also happening if I leave the flooring off the floor above and just place walls and a high roof. Once the roof is on there you can no longer walk on it.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know of any workarounds for this? He doesnt want to just leave it open.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shorter platform. There's no fix for keeping your head from hitting the ceiling or roof.