• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Raised Garden Bed & Seeds of renewal?

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a large 9 plant raised garden bed and I normally get at least 4-5 seeds of renewal from each harvest of 72 seeds from my orange poppies. In the last 2 harvests, I have got zero, none, nada, 0! Is this just bad luck or did they change the garden beds in the last publish?

G

grig_since98

Probably bad luck. 72 is a really small sample size to draw any conclusions from.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye i know i got one from a bed just today.
It was only a half harvest (3 or 4 seeds from each plant) but it at least tells you it can still happen.

I too had been feeling like the rate had decreased but chalked it up to a bad run of RNG.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I purchased 6 beds a couple weeks ago and just finished cycling through my first run with 9 plants per box and came out with 22 seeds.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I harvest 20 plants (160 seeds) a day and typically get from 4 to 7 SoR each day. It varies from 0 to 9 depending on the mood the RNG monster is in.