• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Raised Garden Bed question.

D

DarkVoid

I have a question about the Raised Garden Bed, once the plants mature to their visible stage is there any way to get them off it without turning them deco? From what I can tell, it's not possible to take a plant off unless you turn it deco.

It seems like an oversight and I don't know why they'd leave plants stuck to it in this way, if I want to cross-pollinate plants they've got to be on the same or an adjacent raised garden bed or planted in a plant bowl that I can move around.

I may put this in as a bug report, surely there'd be some way to at least take off matured plants and still keep them alive.