• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Raiders in Yew as of noon pst

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^
Wrong, Just wrong.

Skara Brae, Vesper, Cove, Moonglow, Britain, Jhelom, Minoc, Yew, Magnicia (old one), Buc's Den, Occlo, Nu'jhelm.

Nuff said Trinsic doesn't even rank it's a sandstone block under britain.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hah, I showed up on my red lookin for a bunch of Minax :p

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^
Wrong, Just wrong.

Skara Brae, Vesper, Cove, Moonglow, Britain, Jhelom, Minoc, Yew, Magnicia (old one), Buc's Den, Occlo, Nu'jhelm.

Nuff said Trinsic doesn't even rank it's a sandstone block under britain.
I see Scarst is on the good stuff today :p

but you sir could not be anymore wrong.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yew has no raiders, just a few NPC's that start fires that you can click to put out.

Luna and Trinsic have the same sort of look really. Both large yellow stone areas. I like Trinsic better though because it has all the lovely bridges and ooze.

Oh and those purple people are there as well. Luna has, well, bank sitters.

But for sheer beauty there is no beating nature. And Yew has that aplenty. Plus it has me, and I am a wonder to behold.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never liked sand stone only time I saw it employed well was old magnicia.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blasphemy!
Well we could let the undead have the city. They seem fond of it, why else would they keep invading? Must have some special attraction, perhaps it reminds them of the damp, depressing, decaying graves they crawled out from. ;)

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My character,Dagonet,knows that as Brit goes,so goes all of Sosaria. It is the capital of the lands after all.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well we could let the undead have the city. They seem fond of it, why else would they keep invading? Must have some special attraction, perhaps it reminds them of the damp, depressing, decaying graves they crawled out from. ;)
I think it is Thom's new aftershave, Calvin Corpse.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That must be it Aedon. I'll have to find a new one now. Although i'm undecided whether i'd rather have the undead take over then I would see it redone in neon wall tiles...

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could be worse, We could have had the city turned in to a swamp.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... i'm undecided whether i'd rather have the undead take over then I would see it redone in neon wall tiles...
I'm hoping for the undead...I have a lot of skeletons in my closet and need to put them somewhere else. Trinsic would make a good home for them.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That must be it Aedon. I'll have to find a new one now. Although i'm undecided whether i'd rather have the undead take over then I would see it redone in neon wall tiles...
Or even worse, a flock of sparklie Vampires move in and get all angsty in the streets.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always said the swamp is the ghetto of UO. It smells, it's dangerous, and there is trash everywhere.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There really are only two swamps left in the main facet and we all know where those are.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not gone just waiting for you to log back on to lotro =p
But at least in Lotro I have Gollum to lead us through the swamps.

The swamps of home are touched with green and gold, at break of day
The swamps of home, are lovely to behold, from far away
In my soul is the beauty of the bog
In my memory the magic of the mud
I know that blood is thicker then water
But the swamps of home are thicker them Blood

SinDee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But at least in Lotro I have Gollum to lead us through the swamps.

The swamps of home are touched with green and gold, at break of day
The swamps of home, are lovely to behold, from far away
In my soul is the beauty of the bog
In my memory the magic of the mud
I know that blood is thicker then water
But the swamps of home are thicker them Blood

Why would he lead you? Unless you have the one ring of power!?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've still yet to even see into that game, I figure it was just a bunch of singing hobbits.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've still yet to even see into that game, I figure it was just a bunch of singing hobbits.
No, it is a grand adventure game with some RP if you are of the mind to join in. And large scale PVP in the Ettenmoors.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it is a grand adventure game with some RP if you are of the mind to join in. And large scale PVP in the Ettenmoors.
Guess it's my duty to hunt down a wolf and make some steaks ... My god! You're forcing me to do a WoW starter quest!

In all seriousness I do think the prospect of seeing you pvp is purely worth the DL.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess it's my duty to hunt down a wolf and make some steaks ... My god! You're forcing me to do a WoW starter quest!

In all seriousness I do think the prospect of seeing you pvp is purely worth the DL.
I will await you in Candy Mountain. That is West of Tirith Rhaw

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and those purple people are there as well. Luna has, well, bank sitters.

But for sheer beauty there is no beating nature. And Yew has that aplenty. Plus it has me, and I am a wonder to behold.
Yarr, I be a purple people eater! Wit' an eye patch.

An' ye gets plenty o' nature in Buc's den too.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wha', jus' 'cause soap ain' part o' nature dun mean we ain't good folk!