• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Raffles (Still looking for #9 for Legends Suit Raffle)

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rarefest raffle.png

I'm holding 2 Raffles at Rarefest.

Raffle 1 is for "A Holiday Tree Mantled With The First Snow Of The Winter Solstice" (tree in picture behind the raffle vendors). There will be 100 tickets selling at 4m each.

Raffle 2 is for the Legends Armor Set that the raffle vendor is wearing (7 piece set, missing the mace from stealable event). There will be 100 tickets selling at 10m each.

Each ticket (book) has a unique code inside that verifies the validity of the ticket.

When all tickets sell for a raffle item I will draw the winning ticket using a personal assistant lucky dealer and roll a single 100 sided die. I will do this at the rarefest grounds and make sure there are players around to witness it.

If all tickets sell then I will draw some extra numbers and give out some additional prizes (items or gold).

If not all tickets sell then the raffle drawing will be held at closing ceremonies on January 7th.

You do not need to be present during drawing to win. Winning ticket numbers will be posted in this thread and in the shop name of the vendor.

ICQ me at 233-385-192 if you have any questions.

Good Luck!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holiday Tree raffle is active now. Legends Armor Set raffle will be active sometime in the next couple days.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Raffles are live-don't miss getting a ticket!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drawings were held. most tickets sold but not all. Here are the winning numbers-

Legends Suit - Winning Ticket is #9

Xmas Tree - Winning Ticket is #12 ---Claimed--- Congrats LexBro

Scaffold - Winning Ticket is #75 ---Claimed--- Congrats Queen Arya