• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rabbit rarity and comparative prive check.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At the Easter Bunny event some time ago ALL rabbits were changed to a different colour (see pic) a few of them were changed to a brighter 'rare' colour (also see pic).

I found, tamed and kept a couple of the 'rare' ones and it occured to me to also keep a couple of the 'normal' rabbits.

I think it is probable that the normal rabbits are now rarer than the rare ones as the emphasis was on finding the brighter ones.

It is not possible to obtain either type since the event ended as at that point ALL rabbits reverted to their usual colour.

My question is - Is my thinking correct regarding rarity? and if so what would be the estimated worth of both types.

Attachments

A

Arkasia_dub

I'm interested in an accurate guesstimate on this subject, I bonded a fair number of both the neon and normal colour's including a few jack rabbits and think it's time to let some out of the stable pen

F

Fraggles

One sold here a couple days ago...perhaps the seller can post the price that she got for it?