• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RAA, a bit of history

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Created in 1998 by Lord Ulysses Royal Arms & Armor offered the services of its crew to repair and craft weapons and armors at Britain's forge. The year 2000 saw the creation of the first guild shop located north of Brtain in a small tower. The demand from both crafters and customers led to the move of the shop into a bigger building near Trinsic.

Lady Molly Foxglove worked very hard to keep the level of excellence we always wished to put into our shop.
When Lord Ulysses finally retired for good the shop moved once again to its actual location north west of Britain.

There are 32 vendors here proposing a large panel of goods. Some of the vendors are less active these days and i d like to use this lovely forum to call for volunteers. If you wish to run a vendor and help keeping the shop a reference to the shard i ll be pleased to talk about it.

I ll post the full picture of the shop soon listing the vendors already here. Any idea is welcome !!

Lien

Reactions: Mil

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lien! the RAA shop that took ower after the small tower north of Britain was located south of Skara Brae. Just south of Spiritwood. :scholar: Ulysses got the place when AoS came out, and we got costumisation and big plots that could hold lots of vendors.

Ulysses worked in the shop running mainly carpenter vendors for many years out of loyalty to RAA and us, long after he stopped really playing. I was shop manager for 5-6 years someting, till the day came I had to choose between making a "New Player House" to continue HLP guilds work to aid new players, when the guild dissapered. Luckily our RAA leader Lien Ragus took ower the shop and we moved to his building where the shop is now. Lien has never failed to be loyal to RAA and put the shop and its staff before himself.

I am vice leader still and run 9 vendors mainly carpenters , but if anyone wants to run any of my vendors I give them up and jump to running anything else we need. I think that goes for Lien as well. So if you want to run anything that already is in the shop , just ask, it might be one of our vendors. Just be sure you will restock often as needed. We are a team and our goal is to run a well stocked shop with fair prices and good reputation. Not just to make as much gold for ourselves when it fits us. The loyal customers we have without being in Luna, comes from the team work to keep stocked . We also help eachother to get materials or items for our vendors. Whats useless for me might save time and be useful for someone else! This is how it always worked.

Dang, talking about the shop still makes me almost unstopable, sorry!

Reactions: Mil