• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R10 open to Dev+

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
R10 is now open to the Dev+ gang, and I got in soon enough to purchase the plot I so dearly desire!

Yes, this round they are testing the lot and deed purchasing systems.
No, there are no pledge rewards applied yet, so if you want a home, you have to earn the gold to buy the plot, then more gold to purchase the deed to go on that plot. Not that hard really.

As I get everything together, I will have my home open for all to visit. :) It is located in Braemar, right next to the cemetery (creepy, yet cool).

I am hoping to have the house deed soon (working on getting gold without dying). So don't forget to come on in and visit!

I will be streaming LIVE during my Kirthag's Late Night on Stratics.TV - (Every Friday, 3am EST/9pm HST) so for those that cannot get in, you can see the awesomeness that is SotA! :D

upload_2014-9-24_23-59-10.png
Kirthag got her plot! Whoohoo!!!​