• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

R U B B L E ...........

T

TheGwy

Just wondering what going prices are on shards for the higher end pieces such as hanging tunics, legs, sleeves, empty jars, anchor, etc

G

<blockquote><hr>

Just wondering what going prices are on shards for the higher end pieces such as hanging tunics, legs, sleeves, empty jars, anchor, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

All of the ones you listed can't be turned to rubble.

S

StarlaUO

These are on Chessy and they managed to blow up the docks but not anymore so making them very desirable. So congrats on the great buy

G

Theres some on Catskills as well. It's not as rare as ya might think.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Strange since I have all those

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I'll go blow them now.

S

StarlaUO

I think they fixed it. Most likely its not possible anymore.

G

Its strange you got them, we tried the docks a few hours after the rubble became available and nothing blew at all.

L

LordIssac

<blockquote><hr>

Check the docks at Fel Catskills.

[/ QUOTE ]

That cant be done anymore tho.

They fixed the docks from being able to be blown up, so realistically, the items from the docks are the rarest rubble of all.

C

Connor_Graham

What about Display Case? Anyone have any idea what one of these would go for? I got lucky and managed to get one last night.

L

lowblow23

Fixed it, we jsut blew the docks up mid day on catskills monday.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what about theese:
i got Display Case too, but the one on tylor shop, a little different and got also the dress! thx

G

Question:
Are the respawns always green for plants/logs?
The "rarer" stuff therefor being the black and grey?

G

I think so actually, I was camping a spot where a grey coconut tree got blown into rubble, and it ended up spawning 8 more regular green trees. I don't think that will make black/grey stuff go for more tho, unless the item happens to look better black and grey instead of how it is normally hued.

I think just plants get the blackened hues, and I really can't see any plants looking better that way...maybe as halloween decor or for a ruined house look to go with ruined furny rubble and heritage items.