• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Qyal Party - ALinkToTheFuture and Qyra's Run for Office

ALinkToTheFuture

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello there adventurers. I am ALinkToTheFuture, also known as 'Link' to most of you. I am here as a representative of the Qyal Party. We are here to ensure that the realm of Serbule maintains its peaceful era while ushering in new changes that must be made to allow for a more comfortable and stable environment for all.

The following is a list of problems that have been addressed by the players and what we will do to fix them.

================================================================
1. The lack of employment for elves

Elfish kind have been unemployed for far too long, and it has started to wear on the citizens of Serbule. As such, we will create jobs for these poor folk to finally make a living for themselves and get off of the charity that was kindly given to them. While this will ease the tension between the races, it will also aid in the city's growth and development throughout the world. Creating jobs such as a specialized priest for healing means, a stylist to allow for a more customization you, and many more are all on our length, rock solid todo list.

2. The closed doorway

As you may or may not know, the city has a southern entrance that has been closed off for ages. This doorway displays a road to it on the map, doing nothing but tricking the citizens into believe that there are three entrances/exits to the city. This simply can not be allowed to persist any longer and should we be put into power we will do everything we can to have the doorway opened back up to the public for use. While it may be a difficult task we with fight tooth and nail to get it done.

3. Meditation Pillars

The citizens need a calm place in this world to relax and focus on their spirits. As such, we will construct more meditation pillars throughout the realm so that citizens and adventurers alike can ease their mind and bodies knowing that when they come to their entire lives will be understood and stress free. That is what we want for you, the spirit of freedom.

4. Training Hall

We have found that the training hall does not live up to it's proper standing. It lacks suitable instruments to truly test out your arms. As such we will be sure to fill it up with everything an adventurer could need! Training will no longer be limited to simple swords and bows. Golems will now have their own designated area so that you are not attacking dummies instead of the golem. This will be a top priority should we be elected.

5. The Council

While I know many of you believe that The Council has forgotten about us, I can assure you that they haven't, or at the very least, we intend to make sure that they never do. Our Ambassador Qyra will show to them that we are not ones to be forgotten, and that should they do so they will surely regret losing us. We are a nation of proud individuals all contributing to the greater good. Let us show them that we are not to be forgotten with the voices of us all.

6. The Donation Box

One of our big goals is to implement a town fund or donation box of sorts. This will be a spot where all players can contribute to a common goal such as getting that southern entrance put in or getting that stylist a place to work. This will allow the entire community to come together as one big group to get project done. Since everything in the world needs gold to function, and gold doesn't grow on trees, we need to ask all of you to give us a hand in making Serbule a better place for everyone.

================================================================​

This is but a small list of everything we plan to accomplish in our terms of Mayor and Ambassador. While we still breath we will do everything in our power to accommodate your needs and the citizen's needs. We will maintain peace with the other realms and keep the trade clean. The world will only change for the better so long as we area around.

Now please, take everything that has been said, sleep on it if you'd like, and look into yourself to see if we are the party that you need. Thank you for your time. I am ALinkToTheFuture, and I would like to be your Mayor.

Qyal - By the People, For the People.

Last edited:

jgamerpro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Please, will you really believe what this deceitful mayor and politician is saying? There's no way he can open up that gate, elves suck too much to deserve jobs (other than prostitution) anyway, and there are already like, 1,000 meditation pillars in the region. Also, instead of just adding a place for golems, why haven't you thought about adding shopkeepers or other fancy shmancy stuff in the unused room in the training hall? These fails are the reasons that I nominate Moderator Auriel and common but not-so-common player of awesomeness Shiven to be Mayor and Ambassador. Also, I list my non-existent reasons for every plank of the platform here:

Sincerely,
Wabalabaloo

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
(I want to note here, in case non-gorgon mods ever peek in here, that this offensive talk is role play and built into this game's storyline. Thus far no one has taken this out of the spirit of role play.)

edit: Oh hell, I just noticed I have been nominated....lol

ALinkToTheFuture

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Please, will you really believe what this deceitful mayor and politician is saying? There's no way he can open up that gate, elves suck too much to deserve jobs (other than prostitution) anyway, and there are already like, 1,000 meditation pillars in the region. Also, instead of just adding a place for golems, why haven't you thought about adding shopkeepers or other fancy shmancy stuff in the unused room in the training hall? These fails are the reasons that I nominate Moderator Auriel and common but not-so-common player of awesomeness Shiven to be Mayor and Ambassador. Also, I list my non-existent reasons for every plank of the platform here:

Sincerely,
Wabalabaloo
My dear citizen. Please do not bring such heresy into this world. The door can be opened with enough help from the masses and meditation is a form of great release that must be spread throughout the world. I'm sorry that your views on the elves is such a grim one, but I believe that with enough hope and unity from everyone we can get them back on their feet and contributing to society once again. As far as the golems go, please do not misunderstand, we are not planning to add more golems, but to move the currently existing one to allow for a much greater training experience. The reason why we have decided to not put stores and such in the training hall is because of just that: It's a training hall. The merchants wish to stay in a centralized location. Splitting them up only inconveniences the masses.

jgamerpro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
(I want to note here, in case non-gorgon mods ever peek in here, that this offensive talk is role play and built into this game's storyline. Thus far no one has taken this out of the spirit of role play.)

edit: Oh hell, I just noticed I have been nominated....lol
Damn right you have.

jgamerpro

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
My dear citizen. Please do not bring such heresy into this world. The door can be opened with enough help from the masses and meditation is a form of great release that must be spread throughout the world. I'm sorry that your views on the elves is such a grim one, but I believe that with enough hope and unity from everyone we can get them back on their feet and contributing to society once again. As far as the golems go, please do not misunderstand, we are not planning to add more golems, but to move the currently existing one to allow for a much greater training experience. The reason why we have decided to not put stores and such in the training hall is because of just that: It's a training hall. The merchants wish to stay in a centralized location. Splitting them up only inconveniences the masses.
I'm still wondering why the hell the training hall is so big and empty. I suppose it will help you put in that southern gate, though. Also, I'm not your citizen yet, but I have already given you my vote and blessing IG.