• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quitting UO - Selling Rares, Artys, Slither, 2-Story Statues and more!

J

JADE/JADE

Selling everything below: All is located on Legends. If you would like me to transfer something to another shard, I will add 15 mil for the xfer token. Thank you.

EVENT ITEMS:
Robe of Love (only 8 exist)
Capt Morgans Rum x 2 [SOLD]
Capt Morgans Hat x 2
Legends Easter Eggs x 5
Legends fishing pole x 2 [SOLD]
I Roxxor Joo Arty Noobs bracelet [SOLD]
Crab Cake [SOLD]
Holiday Cake - Legends 2009 x4 [SOLD]
Holiday pie [SOLD]

RARES
Europa gold Robe [SOLD]
Europa gold cloth - 25 pieces
Ethereal Crook [SOLD]
Guild Stones x 2
Taming Travesty Mask
Sorcerer's Suit [SOLD]
Paraxomous' Swamp Dragon [SOLD]
Crystalline Fragments x 2
Leather dye tub that dyes cloth [GIFT]
Ruined Painting
Royal Guard Investigator (non-replica)
Scaffold (server birth)
Royal Guard Sash (non replica)
Halloween Costumes x 14
Vat (full vat)
2 Story Talking Statue x 2
Item Bless Deed
Glacial Spellbook [SOLD]
Glowing Rune [SOLD]
Gladiator's Collar (non-replica)

RUBBLES:
Small Display Cases x 5 [SOLD]
Wood Wall Pieces
Wood Table Pieces
Logs
Wood Hooks
Empty Planter
Unfinished Chest of drawers x 2
Small Plants
Large Plant
Trash Pile
Sign Hanger
Wall Banner
Log Pieces
Wall Pieces

REPLICAS:
Brit Guard Sash x 2
Gladiators Collar x 2
3 Int Boots
Stealth Robe [SOLD]
Orc Chief Helm
Djinnis Ring
Anger Gauntlets x 2
Kryss
Guard Knife [SOLD]
Light's Rampart [SOLD]
Crown of Talkeesh [SOLD]
4 Int Boots
Jade Armband (imbued) but still imbuable (no 5th property put on, just upped the hci and dci to 15)

VETERAN REWARDS:
Commodity Box
9th Year Banner x 3
Tree Stump [SOLD]
Ethereal Mounts x 9 [SOLD]
Character Statue Makers x 2 [SOLD]
Teleport tile set (well, somehow someone stole a tile so its just a single one now)
Rehueing tool [SOLD]
Cannons x 2
1st year teleport ball thing

ARTIFACTS:
Slither (new talisman) [SOLD]
Orny x 2 [SOLD]
Shadow Dancers [SOLD]
Spirit of Totem [SOLD]
Crimson Cincture x 3 [SOLD]
Mace & Shield x 2 [SOLD]
Conjurer's Trinket x 3 [2 left]
Armor of Fortune [SOLD]
Luck Glasses [SOLD]
Jesters Hat [SOLD]
Luck Shield [SOLD]
Stealing Travesty Mask
Ring of Elements
Bracelet of Health x 2 [1 left]
Voice of Fallen King
Conjerer's Garb x2 (SOLD]
Totem of void x 2

SEMI - RARES:
Fire Pit
Full Set of Virtue Tiles x 2
Potted Plants
Nest With Eggs
Vesper Special Achievement
Haven Quest Rewards
Obsidian Statues x 50 - selling as set
White Bell
Wooden Cow
Green Mug x 3 [SOLD]
Oak Snake Skin Boots [SOLD]
Tokuno Pigments [SOLD]
Tokuno Tokens [SOLD]
Blackthorns Kryss' x 7 [SOLD]
Slime Hunter Certificate x 3
Bats x 3
Melissas Cloak x 4 [thrown away]
AOS Clothing x lots [SOLD]
Black Sandals [thrown away]
Resist Earrings [SOLD]
Gravestone
Yucca
Bamboo
Nocturne Earrings
Sigil Lantern
Archery Butte
British's Throne x 2 [SOLD]
Ghost Ship Anchor
Valorite Hammer x 6
80 Luck Sandals x 2 [1 pair left]
Assassin Armor suit [SOLD]

Please reply here or PM me if interested in anything. I will also be selling my Felucca castle, Brit gate house, and Luna house.

J

JADE/JADE

Update on highest bids

Current high bids for items that have not been sold are:

Scaffold - 150 mil
2 two-story statues - 180 mil each
Glad Collar (non-replica) - 180 mil

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Update on highest bids

I'd be interested in the Roxxor bracelet. whats the history on the item?

J

JADE/JADE

I'd be interested in the Roxxor bracelet. whats the history on the item?
It's my understanding that the Roxxor bracelet came from a seer event before the true event seasons started. I could be wrong though. This may find a better answer on the rares collector forum.

hungry4knowhow

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Is it one of those bracelets that has the colored html writing on it?

J

JADE/JADE

Is it one of those bracelets that has the colored html writing on it?
It's on my Luna vendor named "Ruined Painting", if you want to see it. North side of Luna. Large house with green purple and orange vendors in front.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bought the bracelet from your vendor, thank you!

I checked with a few people, and the origin of the item is uncertain ~~ nobody can seem to remember where it came from, tho I know that I have seen it mentioned previously, whether thru sales or discussion I don't know

hoping to jog someone's memory....... the bracelet is bright green and is titled

Holiday Timepiece: I roxxors joo arty noob (all in yellow)

now I have a holiday timepiece and that is title "A Holiday Timepiece"

the bracelet is in the jewelry box I have on display at my museum, hopefully all this information will help someone to remember where it came from

J

JADE/JADE

I checked with a few people, and the origin of the item is uncertain ~~ nobody can seem to remember where it came from, tho I know that I have seen it mentioned previously, whether thru sales or discussion I don't know

hoping to jog someone's memory....... the bracelet is bright green and is titled

the bracelet is in the jewelry box I have on display at my museum, hopefully all this information will help someone to remember where it came from
Well it was the 2nd time I've owned that bracelet. I had it several years ago, and I purchased it from Sorcon. Contact him. He may have a better idea of its origin. The 2nd time I purchased it, the person told me it came from a seer event and more than one was given out, but still very few. I have yet to confirm that, as I've never known any two people to possess one at the same time.

Hope that helps and enjoy!

N

NewThunder

Must I do all the heavy lifting. That bracelet is from the when EA used to let you purchase an in game party. Those were from the winter fest type. Player could have the party favors engraved with about anything.

From the old UO.com Pages:
John Torrey on the UO Magic Moments Program Oct 1 2003 4:10PM
With the recent launch of UO Magic Moments, lots of players have questions about that program, questions about the "Power-Up" team, and questions about the thinking behind it all. Hopefully, I can address the bulk of your concerns and give you some insight into our thought processes.

Hey Dev Team, why are you launching new programs instead of fixing bugs/creating content/developing something?

The UO Magic Moments program was designed from the very beginning to be something that could be handled without any help or time taken away from the UO Development team. Step-by-step, the Magic Moments program uses a team of people dedicated to these types of programs across all of EA's Persistent State World games. The team that answers the phone to take your UO Magic Moments order was there before this program was launched. The one person that preps for and performs the UO Magic Moments ceremonies has been working on programs for multiple games since this program was just a twinkle in someone's eye. This isn't to say that we're completely detached from the UO Live Team, but their involvement is limited to question answering and program approval so they can stay focused on UO as a whole.

So are the UO Magic Moments being performed by the Event Moderators hired to provide us with exciting 6th year anniversary events?

The Event Moderators are not performing events for the UO Magic Moments program. Yes, we've talked extensively with Maleki about what he’s doing with his team, and yes, we're very aware of the lessons we're learning through these events, but we're totally separate teams. Again, we're providing this new and exciting service while they stay focused on the new 6th Anniversary fiction events.

Why does something that used to be free now cost $40?

We decided to develop the UO Magic Moments service because, at this time, we are unable to provide these types of personalized events to you for free. Our current crew of Game Masters is busy working to keep things running smoothly on a daily basis inside Britannia. Unfortunately, that team just doesn't have the time or resources to step away from their regular duties and perform extracurricular events like weddings. No matter how hard we tried, working these sorts of activities into their schedule wasn't something that we could reasonably do without sacrificing hold times on the GM queue. In reading the threads that have been posted about this program, I noticed a common theme: No one wants to wait in the GM queue because a GM is off marrying two people as a courtesy. We didn't want to negatively affect the help queue either, but we still had great interest in providing this kind of service. So, we took the original idea of in-game celebrations and expanded on them to create a real value-added service that justifies the time and manpower required to produce them. Imagine planning multiple parties on a daily basis and ensuring that each one is just as special as the one before. It's like New Year’s Eve every hour on the hour. The cost not only covers a half an hour of OSI Employee time, but also items that are customized specifically for your individual Magic Moment.

Hopefully, this answers some of the burning questions that have been floating around regarding the UO Magic Moments program. We're a few weeks into the program, and we're still learning from every Magic Moment that we share. Thanks for all your interest in this service, and we hope we have the chance to party with you soon!

John Torrey
UO Magic Moments Team

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jirel, I believe this to be due to inexperience in selling items on forums, and not, as suggested by your very large *warning* an attempt to mislead anyone

to alleviate any concerns regarding this, would anyone that may be thinking of purchasing any of the OP's items please refer to this thread on the Rares Forum

thanks

(now really, how hard was that?)

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, please read my last post to that thread in the rares forum.

Thank you,

Jirel the Mean, Crazy, old pancake of UO Stratics

J

JADE/JADE

Also, please read my last post to that thread in the rares forum.

Thank you,

Jirel the Mean, Crazy, old pancake of UO Stratics

Thank you again, Jirel, for making my post popular. Nowhere do I suggest this thread is an auction. I was simply posting items I had for sale. Does it matter if I list the same items in two threads? You seem to be the only person confused by this. Why do you feel the need to attack me? It is a simple post of items I am selling. Anyone playing on Legends could find these items at my Luna house.

J

JADE/JADE

Must I do all the heavy lifting. That bracelet is from the when EA used to let you purchase an in game party. Those were from the winter fest type. Player could have the party favors engraved with about anything.

From the old UO.com Pages:
Thunder, you're the best! I was trying forever to figure this out.