• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Quitting UO: Rares and More For Sale List

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the preliminary list of rares I am selling. Buyouts are listed. I do not use ICQ so if you want to make a private bid please send me a private message here. I will be adding more to the list as I clean out my characters. All items are located on Atlantic. I am not xfering any of the items.

quitting.PNG

Pictured here:
1. Wanderer Track - ?
2. Short Stool - ?
3. Mesanna's Pie Halo Version (around 50) - ?
4. Drunken EM Cyno Robe (Pac) (SOLD TO PRIVATE PARTY)
5. Savage Chrisis Robe - 950k
6. St Paddy's Knife Throwing Contest Hat (Pac) - 12.5 Mil
7. Leprechaun Booties (SOLD TO PRIVATE PARTY)
8. Original Dread Pirate Hat +5 Fencing & +10 Archery - ?
9. GL Revert Shirt - 3 Mil
10. Two Ship Models (Blessed) - 4 Mil each
11. Origin Jump Rope - ?
12. Five Double Blessed Sandals - 1 Mil per pair (SOLD)
13. Kettle - (SOLD)
14. Icy Heart - ?
15. Valek's Diamond - 5 Mil
16. Four Square Hair Dye Bottles - 2.5 Mil Ea
17. Two Buckets - 2.5 Mil ea
18. Palidin Sword - ?
19. Three Bent Lockpics - ?
20. Two Square Special Beard Dyes - (SOLD)
21. All 6 Daemon Blood - 15 Mil for set (#21, #22 and #23)
22. Both Blood Splatters - see above
23. Old Wrong Mage Camp Blood Tile Set - see above
24. Large Vase (5 Stones) - DROPPED TO 40 MIL On The Vendor
25. Viking Sword from Pac event. Well documented. Blessed and Unique color (SOLD TO PRIVATE PARTY)
26. Thin Hay - 8 Mil
27. Hair Dye (10 Charges) Misnamed on origin when bleach first came out - ?
28. Singing Ball Original Color (SOLD TO PRIVATE PARTY)
29. A Bottle of Marsh Ale (only 6 or 7 of these exist) (SOLD TO PRIVATE PARTY)
30. The Head Of Lord Elric VonDarkmor (lockable) - (SOLD)
31. Set of Potted Plants - 4.5 Mil
ADDED:
32. Guildstone Deed for LD [LD] (comes with guild, will transfer it to you) - 20 Mil
33. Three full sets of Moonstones (9 tram - 9 fel all colors) - 10 Mil per set
34. Two Exodus Lair Snow Globes - 7.5 mil each (SOLD)
35. Max Luck Suit with 70/69/70/70/70/75 and 100% LRC. Comes with 140 Luck Garb, Blessed NON-Imbued 190 shield, Bleue Set, Luck Mempo and AOF - Looking to get 150 Mil for the suit. It is dyed bright white. I will include my ice white 3.8 Rated CU in the deal (SOLD)
36. Full set of City Banners - ?
37. A Heater Shield Made By Miriya Parino [Exceptional] (in picture above) - 15 mil
38. Chainmail Leggings Made By Takaraito [Exceptional] (in picture above) - 10 mil
39. 140 Luck Garb Original Color (SOLD TO PRIVATE PARTY)
40. Sifter (uses remaining 17) Flour Sifter is the craftable one - ?
41. Ring: 10 Dex, 4 Stamina, 10ssi Clean and unimbued - (SOLD)
42. Bracelet: 10 Dex, 5 Stamina, 15% HCI, 15% DCI, 10% SSI (Imbued 255/255) - (SOLD)

I also have a vendor on Atlantic on the North side of town where I will be selling my lesser rares and veteran rewards and such. It is the vendor in orange:

vendor.PNG

Tori

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not trying to hijack you thread but how the hell do you start a new thread on these forums - it lets me pick buy/sell.... then a title for the thread however there is no box to add content hence cant make a thread :(

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not trying to hijack you thread but how the hell do you start a new thread on these forums - it lets me pick buy/sell.... then a title for the thread however there is no box to add content hence cant make a thread :(
I JUST encountered the very same problem.. thanks to Manticore, he helped me fix it. Although, i see you can make a post in a thread but not make one. What i did, i downloaded the Firefox browser and it fixed the problem for me. (i had Google before.) Just download a different browser.

Hope this helps and sorry for posting this in your thread Rowan.

@ Rowan
Even though you and I just recently had a argument and got on each others bad side (and i hope we are cool now) I'm sorry to see that you have to leave the game. I hope your retail store goes great and I wish you luck selling your rares and also wish you luck in the real world. Hate to see another collector leave. :(

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Original Dread Pirate Hat +5 Fencing & +10 Archery = 1mil
ship model = 2mil

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Singing Ball - 65m

When you start the thread and get the title set if there is no box for content try hitting the "preview" button. Once the preview screen loads the box normally appears. On occasion that is what I have to do when creating a thread.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I updated what is still available and added buyout prices. Since no one was interested in buying as a lot everything is now available individually. I will add more as I come across stuff. Just PM me if interested or put it in the thread. I will be in and out of game tomorrow from Noon to 5 Central Time. Some items are now on my vendor at the buyout prices.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated again with items sold. Many of the items are now on the vendors at their buyout pricing. I won't have much time to get in-game for the next couple of days but if you see something you want at the buyout price check the vendor first. If it isn't on the vendor PM me and I will see if it sold or if I have it in the bank. Thanks!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated sold items and lowered prices on a few items. I would really like to get all of this sold by the end of this week. Let me know if you have any offers.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are the greenish pant?? I think they are ringmail.. are they a event item or just a pair specially dyed?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what are the greenish pant?? I think they are ringmail.. are they a event item or just a pair specially dyed?
They are chainmail that someone dyed. 38. Chainmail Leggings Made By Takaraito [Exceptional] (in picture above) - 10 mil

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everything is sold. Thanks to all who helped me out. It has been a pleasure. Maybe I will be back one day......again.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take care Rowan :) I hope to see you return one day. Good luck with your future adventures :)

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! This isn't the first time I have quit, but it looks like perhaps the last time I will. I opened a retail location with my girlfriend and it is taking up all of my time. I just simply do not have the time to dedicate any time in game at all. Perhaps one day I will be making enough money in the shop to have someone run it and might come back to the game. We shall see!

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have fun Rowan. Hate to see ya go tho :(
We will miss ya and will have open arms when you come back :)