• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quitting Uo, Having Auction Sun the 8th @ 7 central

• Thread starter Hi I'm Twinkie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hi I'm Twinkie

Hi Everyone,

I am quitting uo after 10 long years. i will be having an auction Sun the 8th @7 central on legends. Everything I have will be sold. The auction will be held in luna the south east road in the blue house. You will not want to miss this. I should have a book by saturday listing all items that will be sold at the first auction, there will be atleast 3 auctions. There is also some rares already locked down on the side tables at the luna house. Those will not be sold at the auction, but you can leave bids here or on the board at the house. Serious bids only please. The houses they will not be sold yet. For those that are interested, I have a luna house, 2 castles and a yew house. You can icq me about those but they will not be sold at this time. My icq is 376-194-712.

Status
Not open for further replies.