• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Quiting uo

Dark Side Of The Moon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have 2 luna Lake austine homes side by side on the south side of luna for sale
I also have many items for sale the house on the left has alot locked down and viable to people
Lake Austne Side By Side South Luna Houses For Sale.jpg

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hey pal I am sorry you are leaving uo. I have sent you a pm message in satistics with a list of all the items I am looking for and I have a pro level buyer so I like to get what I'm looking for at any costs. Please let me know if this works for u. Thank you

Dark Side Of The Moon

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
667758387 sorry that is my icq dont know how that one got there
im taking offers as i am quiting all must be sold in the next 2 weeks as that is when accounts close
get to me with a offer :) speak soon

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Hello I would like to buy your pre parched dread mare !!! How much are u looking for? And I'm sorry to hear you are quitting btw. I also am looking for teer 3 1/3 EP jewelry or better or teer 3 EP ssi di jewelry. And skill brased jewelry with similar mods mainly with resist spells Perry evil. Any supportive skill sets. Also I need samiri weapons like no duchi with splintering elemental hit x. Also I would like to buy all high end gear. Please let me know if you have anything like that available. Post me pictures or I can come by tonight. Thank you for your time.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hi @DarkSideOfTheMoon

You currently have three separate threads in Trader's Hall titled "quitting UO". Please either combine the items you're selling into one thread, or consider changing titles of the different threads for the different items you are selling.

Thank you.