• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quit UO

B

Budwieser

My house in fel just north of Yew gate should fall next month? I shut all accounts down over a month ago. Left alot of items in house.

Have fun.

Bud aka Fryshock.

M

MasterP

YOU ARE NOT QUITTING.....UO OWNS YOUR SOUL!!! *Still waiting for your punk ass to call me*

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't really know you but fought against you for a past cpl years it's been fun take it easy man.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least give ur stuff to ur freinds..... ur just gonna let everything go kerplunk? hope everythings allright see you back in a year or so :pie::spider:

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
play with juvi twist and slash on that other game we playing....
Im even there.... but they not playing with me :(

J

JonasAbyss

Are you the same Bud who was a part of AYL/BUB, like ages ago?

M

MasterP

Dont think he is. He is from NapaValley and he only traveled shards with KDL till they disbanned and he has been with me since.

J

JonasAbyss

Bummer. Yeah I had a feeling it wasn't but figured I would take a shot.

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Dont think he is. He is from NapaValley and he only traveled shards with KDL till they disbanned and he has been with me since.
dont know why he followed your punk @ss around.. you still working fastfood bigboy?:thumbup:

KPac

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey do you plan on coming back. I am looking for someone who has an account they dont wont anymore that a still uo playing player would use. I dont have the money to buy one but if you wanted someone who would enjoy it and make use of you hard work let me know.

M

MasterP

Hey do you plan on coming back. I am looking for someone who has an account they dont wont anymore that a still uo playing player would use. I dont have the money to buy one but if you wanted someone who would enjoy it and make use of you hard work let me know.
Im sure if he wanted to give his account away with all his hard work. It would be to a friend.

B

Budwieser

Im sure if he wanted to give his account away with all his hard work. It would be to a friend.

Yep.

Friends.

I'd give all my gold items to friends. Keep account with me.

I do miss everyone.

Peace out.

B

Bud_Weiser

Are you the same Bud who was a part of AYL/BUB, like ages ago?
*poof of smoke*

No, I think you're looking for ME.

:p

Nobody makes a Blue Kilt, Red Shirt, Black Hat and Red Shoes look like I do!

Check your PM's you fool, I inboxed you my email address.

Anyone heard from the Soulbanes lately?

The REAL Bud Weiser
All Your Loot - Former GM
Britannia's UnderBelly - Former GM/Member