• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quirky Stuff

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok so I was doing some tidying up and found these three whips in my stored stuff. I am assuming they are a regular whip which at some time in the past were blessed with a personal bless deed of someone? However I am only guessing this as I wasn't around when personal bless deeds were used so have no idea if they could of been used on these or not. If not then any info on how they came about would be nice. These are not for sale but any indication of what they may be worth would also be great. From memory I got them at an idoc at least 12 yrs ago.

The three names on the whips are:

Blessed for Extreme Pleasure
Blessed for Exotic Pleasures
Blessed for Erotic Pleasures

upload_2018-12-26_21-41-5.png

My crafter Mistletoe is into the Christmas spirit as you can see. Perhaps after Christmas she will need to get out her French Maid attire and equip one of these and go and terrorize Luna :p

What do you consider your most quirky item? By quirky I don't mean rare (although it may be) but stuff that is just kinda weird like this collection of whips!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bone container, from when they first came out years ago, with the name 'Ivejumpedmesannasbones' on it...