• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quicker green decay

G

Has anyone noticed we seem to be losing our green alot faster? i seem to recall being to count on around 45 mins or so with a full green and now it seems more like 30.

G

I haven't timed it lately, I try to avoid it. LOL It did used to be 45 mins.

G

I noticed that my sim with the less skill degrades slower. Maybe it's coincedence but she doesnt seem to green as much as my other siim.

G

i have quite a bit of skill on this sim, and it is also the same sim i have been using. so i do not think that my problem is like that. Just seems that lately im greening more than anything else.

I

imported_rpsky3

yes it does seem like we are greening more then normal.

G

I have also noticed greening is needed alot more often. Skills degrading has always been based on sim age and how many skills that sim has. Older sims can have more skills that degrade slower than newer sims. Greening before was 45-50 minutes or so. Now? I am lucky to get 30 minutes. I am sure this is an issue lot owers have also seen since they have to cook more often and serenade visitors.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have also noticed greening is needed alot more often. Skills degrading has always been based on sim age and how many skills that sim has. Older sims can have more skills that degrade slower than newer sims. Greening before was 45-50 minutes or so. Now? I am lucky to get 30 minutes. I am sure this is an issue lot owers have also seen since they have to cook more often and serenade visitors.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am on the fence about this.
It seemed to me to be faster at first, too.
But when I tested with a fully green sim (initial log-in after being off-line overnight) at Logic (the most 'green friendly' skill with primo chess table and chair) I was surprised to see I got almost an hour. Subsequent greens produced far less time, tho (about 30 min).
Other skills were not as generous, with Creativity the worst.

Hmm.... now that I have put it in writing, I can see the trend more clearly - I agree that for the most part, it *is* faster.

D

dinaj

I noticed it several weeks ago and made a post about it, but it was ignored because there was also a post about the 5 minute bug, which is totally different.

G

well i am not so sure this is a bug, just a way of pulling money out of the game faster, but it is going to effect the job tracks, if we cant stay green how will we get promoted. I havent worked a shift since i noticed the faster green decay, but if we ever get back in today i am going to so i can see if she can make it through a whole shift.

N

Natalius Lynn

I've noticed that I do have to green ALOT more often. Which isn't fair considering they lowered the payouts drastically (At least in tc3). I've also noticed with a 20-something day old sim, I skilled up in three skills, maxed out two, and it's nearly impossible to keep up, they decay so fast. I skill one of them, the other drops nearly .40 in two greening sessions!