• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

quick question! =)

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st question:
if i customize a house with vendors (all mine, no rental) what happen to vendors?
they go to moving crate?
they'll stay there until i move out?

2nd question:
if i change, from public to private, what happen to my vendors?

thx!

G

You will not be able to change your house to Private while vendors reside in your house.

If I remember correctly If you customize with vendors in your house the vendors will go into the moving crate and you can replace them when you are finished. It's been a while since I've done that.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You will not be able to change your house to Private while vendors reside in your house.

If I remember correctly If you customize with vendors in your house the vendors will go into the moving crate and you can replace them when you are finished. It's been a while since I've done that.

[/ QUOTE ]

thx for the quick reply =)
someone can confirm this so i can customize my shop?

i forgot...i have a timer or i can replace the vendors when i'm done, with no rush?
thx again!