• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Question

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Got a new place on Legends and wanted a bunch of plain seeds. I head off to the Trinsic swamps killing bog critters. Probably got like 75 seeds. All yellow, blue, and red. Not one plain seed. What am I doing wrong? It's been a looooong time since I had to go out hunting seeds and start fresh so I'm probably making a newb mistake. Thx!

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
No, you are doing it right. I've noticed plain seeds seem to drop less. You might try bog things also as they drop two seeds. Don't forget to ask your fellow gardeners. Most of us are glad to share.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Taking your advice I put my boots back on and headed to the swamp. Today I found a nice amount of plain seeds. I just gotta think the random generator was just kicking my butt the first day. Odd.