• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Inscription] Quick question!

S

S.W.A.T

I am looking to make intensity spellbooks, I was told having magery helps with intensity. I was wondering If having 95 Real Magery with +Skill to 120, and 100 inscription is equivilent to having 120.0 real skill or do you need 120.0 real magery for the best bonus's thanks. :D

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking to make intensity spellbooks, I was told having magery helps with intensity. I was wondering If having 95 Real Magery with +Skill to 120, and 100 inscription is equivilent to having 120.0 real skill or do you need 120.0 real magery for the best bonus's thanks. :D
Yeah jewel up to 120 should work just fine. As long as you have the power scrolls for it that is.

N

NickyDishes

i was under the assumption that it had to be actual real skill but i could be wrong