• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Question - Lever Puzzle?

LyricDear

Visitor
How does one actually do the lever puzzle in the Tomb of Kings?
I have many reasons for asking this but mainly because no guide exists that I can find, even on YouTube.

Does anyone know? I would appreciate assistance :heart:

LyricDear

Visitor
I don't recall the levers being part of a puzzle. Just Sacred Quest - UOGuide, the Ultima Online Encyclopedia to get past the guardians.
They open the doorways that allow you to attack things in the attached rooms off the main path in Tomb of Kings. But no one on my server (full disclosure: I am a freeshard owner) can find anything about it nor can we figure it out. I was hoping someone from the commercial game could enlighten us so I could verify if mine work, or so I can fix them.

Additionally, there's no information out there on them that I can find, so hopefully this thread will be useful to someone eventually. :)