• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Question About Anniversary Gifts

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
How many statue recipes are there in total?

What skill is required to craft them? Got 3 crafters. Hate to pick the wrong one :p

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
How many statue recipes are there in total?

What skill is required to craft them? Got 3 crafters. Hate to pick the wrong one :p
There were like 4 or 5.

You can find the list in the tinkering menu for the bronze sculptures.

The recipes were a random drop on test, not sure if it's the same on production.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are 4 recipes.

• A Weathered Bronze Globe Sculpture
  • A Weathered Bronze Man on a Bench Sculpture
  • A Weathered Bronze Fairy Sculpture
  • A Weathered Bronze Archer Scuplture

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I didn't have the recipe for the fourth on test

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I had all four on TC, sandstone house north side of Zento. I am now thinking about doing a lot of mining on Sonoma as I have all four there as well, going to need a lot of bronze ingots, Tinker.

9-1-160024.jpg

9-1-160025.jpg

Sarak

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
man i checked four chars and got the fairy recipe on ea. going for the flowers the rest of the way

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Small rant. Why do recipes have to be random. Darn it just let us pick the ones we want. 7 alts 5 fairy recipes and 2 globes. The one i really really wanted was the man on the bench. Was going to put it in the la historic library with a book of players we have lost, but no all I get is fairies. End of rant

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Small rant. Why do recipes have to be random. Darn it just let us pick the ones we want. 7 alts 5 fairy recipes and 2 globes. The one i really really wanted was the man on the bench. Was going to put it in the la historic library with a book of players we have lost, but no all I get is fairies. End of rant
Lake Austin? if so i will try to get you one. i have chars there but do not play there anymore.

**second try, let me know when and where to meet**
111.png

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@Victim of Siege, thank you so much for your offer. A friend had an extra so I now have it. :) Just hate that you have a gamble in getting recipes. And yep rl rng hates me also, so never win at card or dice games. ;)

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I won the RNG lottery. First 4 tokens were all 4 recipes.

All the remaining tokens will go into a box where they will be rare in the year 2035, 19 years from now. :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Victim of Siege, thank you so much for your offer. A friend had an extra so I now have it. :) Just hate that you have a gamble in getting recipes. And yep rl rng hates me also, so never win at card or dice games. ;)
it was no big deal, i don't do Xshard much and those would just be siting there otherwise.