• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick Q.

• Thread starter imported_S!ckLoveR
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_S!ckLoveR

I wonder if there's a Stealth chance calculator.. Put your items in and your skill levels and get the chance you'll have to Stealth?

Or maybe someone willing to tell me how to calculate it myself?

L

lysarius

unfortunately ive never seen one.

Ive been tempted to try to test it out and piece together a guide but I've never been bored enough to actually do it!!!

I can say that

80 = medable armor never fails

100 = still fail 25%-50% (???) if you are wearing all medable armor except for cain legs (legs of bane)

110 - never fail with all medable armor except wearing chain legs (legs of bane)

L

lysarius

I've been doing some testing. Ill add a post with details later but in general, the factors that effect your stealth chance in game make intuitive "real world" sense. Unfortunately the interaction between type of armor, piece of armor (gloves, leggings, etc), and stealth skill make for a huge list of possible combinations to test out:
- The type of armor you wear increases steathling difficulty as expected (From easiest to hardest: medable armor, studded armor, ring armor, chain armor, plate armor)

- The more pieces of non medable armor you wear the greater the difficulty to stealth (at 120 stealth you have 0% chance to stealth in all nonmedable studded armor, but you will never fail with only 1 piece of nonmedable studded armor)

- "Bigger" pieces of armor seem to decrease your chance to stealth more than "smaller" pieces of armor of the same type. For example: A studded tunic lowers your chance to stealth A LOT more than studded gloves.

- Non Medable tunics make a HUGE difference in your chance to stealth.