• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick luck question.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1:
I seem to remember finding this answer once a while back, problem is I can't remember what the answer was.... now I can't seem to even find the exact answer. =-P Does luck effect the chances of an artifact dropping? Like an Ilsh artie, or a Ter Mur artie, or (when active) a Tokuno artie ect.

Sorry, just thought of one other thing. If I have a luck suit on and I'm battling with a pet, does the luck "apply" to my pets kills? Or drop rate and luck only applicable if using a direct damage class/weapon/spell?

Sorry, guess this is a two question post. =-P

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I may be wrong but I think the Ilshenar and Tokuno artifact systems are based on points, you hunt enough to get enough points for one to randomly drop in your pack. I don't think luck effects that. It may also be the system used for the drops in the Anti-Virtue dungeons too.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
-Luck improves your chances of getting an artifact should one drop.
-Luck gives you an overall loot quality boost as well as number of items boost.
-Luck effects how high the property on an item is
*and how many properties you get.
All of this is dependant on if you get the luck roll at all for each bullet point.