• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quick housing question...

E

Evilminion

I'd like to move to a new and better location, and I found a lovely spot for an 18x18 house. Woot! Trouble is, I already have a house, and it's so full of stuff that I can't just move everything to bank boxes before I drop the existing building. Now I know that when you place a new house, your old house "enters the decay cycle"; how much time would I have at that point to get all my stuff from point A to point B and lock it down in the new house?

Sorry for what probably seems a newbish question, but this is the first time I've needed to know, and I can't really find current info anywhere.

Thanks in advance! :D

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unless it has been changed in the last year, you have 7 days to empty the old house before it falls.

E

Evilminion

Seven in-game days or real-world days? If it's the latter, I'm set... I may have a lot of junk stored away, but not enough to take more than a week to move, heehee!

E

Evilminion

Sweeeeeeet. Thank you so much for the helpful and speedy information.

*starts packin'*

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I swear, altho most wont believe it, when I did that it fell in 5 days.
And we know they changed the system and we don't have all the details on it yet, so to be safe you should do it quicker...just to be on the safe side.

Good Luck! :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've heard of them falling in 5 days myself.... So definatly to be safe I would move all the stuff from the old house ASAP..... once your done then don't forget to go back and demolish the old house..... (or sell it) as this gives you money in the bank.......

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Decay has 5 cycles...
Slightly worn
Somewhat worn
Fairly worn
Greatly worn
In danger of collapsing

first 4 phases last ruffly 24-30 hours each and IDOC phase lasts 7 hours.

So it will fall in ruffly 5 days after you condemn it.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Watch your sign and you'll be set!! 5 days roughly is right and I see I was late lol. Carry on!!

D

Dexdash

with five packys and some gating if it takes you more than 10 trips you need to turn some stuff in.