• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Quick Heart Shaped Box Question

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Those heart shaped EM box drops.... like Love Trumps Hate.... are those turnable? I see them listed in VS facing 2 directions. Thanks!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just checked and the 2 that i have and they do not turn. This is a problem with like 90% of the event drops now, you cant turn any. I posted about this in uohall awhile back. One of the devs answered and posted that if we write down the item id#, and email it to them that they can fix in quickly.
However tho afew months later and about 30 emails sent and not one item changed to allow it.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably best to give them the ID# at a Meet and Greet they do, only way to be sure they see anything.