• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Quick Challenge] Starts on Thursday 10:10pm Est on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
At 10:10pm est I will post a reply to this message. Its a new fun mini contest I want to try out with you all.

Here is how it will work....

I will post the name, description or picture of a unique location on the Chesapeake shard. You will then be asked to post one or more of the following.
- Name the location in the picture
- Take a picture of the location with you standing in it
- Answer a Trivia question about the location

Prize: Large Tower Mini House Deed

A

~Antzy~Pantz~

Re: [Quick Challenge] Starts at 10:10pm Est on the forums

Well, arn't you a fun lil guy!

G

Gowron

You're late by 43 mins. I win by default. I'd like my prize.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator

hehehehe.... 10:10pm Est Thursday

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Sorry I had a personal matter come up I would rather not discuss. Again my apology. I'm not going to set a date and time for this just going to do it at random.

L

Liquid_Ape

No problem. It sounded like a fun idea. I don't care about winning anything, just wanted to test my knowledge of unique places...

I understand things come up, like the other night... I waited patiently to go fight goblins in the goblin cave and then the time came and I was reading stories to my kids. Wouldn't trade that for anything in game. Its hard for a 41 year old man to admit, but some of those Neverland Fairy stories are pretty enjoyable - "Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg" is what we are reading now....

Anyway... back to the topic...

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No problem. It sounded like a fun idea. I don't care about winning anything, just wanted to test my knowledge of unique places...

I understand things come up, like the other night... I waited patiently to go fight goblins in the goblin cave and then the time came and I was reading stories to my kids. Wouldn't trade that for anything in game. Its hard for a 41 year old man to admit, but some of those Neverland Fairy stories are pretty enjoyable - "Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg" is what we are reading now....

Anyway... back to the topic...
You need to read George and the magical..

WAIT A MINUTE. THIS WAS A TRAP WASN'T IT... I DON'T READ. I SWEAR.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Well some jerk lady dropped puppies off in random locations around town and said she dropped some on the side of the road by the 696 onramp. We were lucky I guess... not sure if I can call it luck but she just basically left it to us when my sister was in the car and took off. The puppy is a month old and I cant believe this lady would just dump them around town. Poor things... so much snow around here I hope one didn't get stuck somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.