• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Quests

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone need help with the quests to get the rewards for it?

Let me know!

J

John of Jhelom

Are there new quests? I mean like questgiving NPC's?

I've been away for awhile, so I'm not up to date on what's been going on ingame...

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've put together a german version for the "Hope for the Future" quest...
You'll find the link here...

:danceb:

N

Nenime

Thank you very much, Medea. I already solved the quest before but I did it again with another char step-by-step according to your walkthrough. Especially the screenshots* are very helpful. Excellent. :thumbsup: I really hope it will get the attention it deserves. I saw you also wrote a summary for the recent parts of the WoD event. It's perfect for a good comprehension - especially for mine, as my English is... *cough* sketchy.

Strange that I didn't receive a cloak this time. Has this occurred to anyone else before?

* If I may give a feedback for you to consider, the graveyard screeny is a bit mistakable because it's not exactly the place to dig.

edit: There's a little error in the description. In the chapter "Britain Sewers" you descripe the text of the book found in Ilshenar. But the book outside the sewers is the note from Erik to Richard. In this book the hint for Moonglow cave is given. When you transit the Moonglow cave, there you find the note from Sara. Although I skipped this lead, I could finish the quest. Maybe this is the reason why I didn't get the cloak.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Strange that I didn't receive a cloak this time. Has this occurred to anyone else before?
I had that with some of my worker/weaker chars, they didn't do enough damage to get a cloak the first time. With some chars I had to try three or four times, until I received a cloak and the Spring-Points. Just try again...

* If I may give a feedback for you to consider, the graveyard screeny is a bit mistakable because it's not exactly the place to dig.

edit: There's a little error in the description. In the chapter "Britain Sewers" you descripe the text of the book found in Ilshenar. But the book outside the sewers is the note from Erik to Richard. In this book the hint for Moonglow cave is given. When you transit the Moonglow cave, there you find the note from Sara. Although I skipped this lead, I could finish the quest. Maybe this is the reason why I didn't get the cloak.
Thanks for the headsup! I'll look into this ;)

N

Nenime

I had that with some of my worker/weaker chars, they didn't do enough damage to get a cloak the first time. With some chars I had to try three or four times, until I received a cloak and the Spring-Points. Just try again...
I am a dunce. :dunce: I forgot that it is black so I overlooked it. I did receive one. Sorry :wall: